Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ok, Yes, I Cried

I'm going to bare my soul here internet and let you in on my secret shame.
I'm a crier.
Big time.
I'm one of those annoying women who cries not only when she's sad but also frustrated, angry, happy, emotional, etc. It's super weird because my parents (although loving, wonderful people) do not show emotion. My dad is an army brat and raised on bases by a very military family. My mom's parents are very dramatic and emotions ran high in their house growing up causing scariness like mental breakdowns, physical fights, etc. They keep their emotions internal and I think I seen them cry maybe twice my whole life. My sisters and I on the other hand, cry at the drop of a hat. My youngest sister even cries while laughing.

The Captain has come to learn that tears don't always equal sadness and has learned to just let me cry at stupid commercials, movies, cards, whatever. Can I just say? I sobbed at Wall-E. I have to rewatch the movie since the entire last 20 minutes were just a blurry, tear filled screen.

So when I had a show on the DVR that I knew would make me cry I waited till he went out with friends last night. Got my tissues ready, and pushed play on The Girls Next Door season finale.

Lame!

In my defense, they were all leaving and crying and I kind of love that show and will probably watch Kendra's show on E. Seriously internet, I'm a huge dork.

No comments: